Two Kit Offer A5 and A4 - Plus Bonus Offer
Proudly made in Byron Bay.
Our A4 and A5 Paper Making Kits. Made locally from sustainably grown Red Cedar, a timber that can handle being in water, strong Industrial PVC coated nylon mesh that makes the pulled paper sheet come away easily, tight across your frame.
BONUS OFFER - Our little Bookbinding Starter kit with 5 m of Waxed Linen Thread plus Book Binding Needles... (valued at $6.90)
The kit comes with
- Pack of raw cotton so you can add threads of the raw cotton in with your paper pulp.
- Three types of dried flowers in each kit, calendula flowers, dried rose buds and cornflowers to add to your paper pulp to add textures, just to get you thinking about what else you can add and see how the flowers have natural dye in them.
- You also get couching cloths, for taking water from your paper which you wring out and keep using over and over, these cloths are used for all your paper.
- 3 pages of instructions with pictures with your kit.
- Seeds to make Plantable paper.
- Samples of our handmade paper.
- All bundled in a calico bag, then packed into a box filled with paper ready for your first batch.
Of course, you will need your own supply of waste paper to recycle, envelopes, paper bags, cardboard, and something to make the pulp, to find out more head to our Blog page or check out our tutorial on our YouTube channel "Born In Paper"